Fateful Yes


By on 03:32

My emotions are too intense to describe;
I could never explain the way I feel,
I've forgotten how to breathe as he takes my hand,
And before me, begins to kneel.

I gaze into his hopeful eyes
And feel his gentle grasp,
Time was held still all around,
Yet an eternity seemed to elapse.

Although he barely whispered the words,
In a delicate, loving voice,
They landed on my ears like a thunderstorm,
That ceases to await my choice.

I hated putting you in suspense,
But I lost ability to speak,
My heart had stopped altogether,
A tear rolled down my cheek.

I reached out and caressed his lovely face,
My decision I'd never second-guess,
Loving him so much it hurt,
I uttered my fateful, "Yes."

- Angelia Kristy -

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment