Love Quotes


By on 11:16

1- True love can blind you but at the same time if you let it, it can also open your eyes.

2-*someone as special as you *Is alwayz on my mind *In my most sweetest dreams *But mostly in my heart

3- True love is when the only thing that makes you cry is seeing the one you care about unhappy.

4- True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words.

5- I've never expected that I will love you... at first I have a crush on you... but every time I see you with your girlfriend I'm always jealous... At first I didn't care what I feel but everytime i saw him i realized that i'm falling in love with him.... and then I also realized that it was a true love.

6- True lovers don't say they love each other, they know they do.

7- The flame of our love will never die, for it burns through the stars for eternity.

8- The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.

9- If the sky where made of paper and the ocean my ink well; I still wouldn't be able to describe how much I love you, and how wonderful you make me feel when I am with you.

10- I spent my life prepareing for love, then I found you and relized it was in vain. You left me, but I didn't let go. When you came back I'd learned alot, I knew I'd never love another. Then you fell for her and because I truely love you I let you go.

11- True love is worth waiting for even if it takes a lifetime. Then in return a lifetime of love will be waiting for you.

12- True love is when you touch another's soul just by being yourself.

13- I believe that true love will last forever... if it doesn't it just means there's someone else out there who loves you more.

14- Love is when two hearts become one. True love is when two souls become one.

15- Love can happen many times, but true love only happens once.

16- True love is being crazy for you. For several years, I long for no one but you. Now I found you in others arms,i realized I love you more. Im here waiting for you. I love you more than ever even if I know you are in his arms.

17- "Please hurry back because I can't stop the heartaches from dominating over me when I am missing you so terribly"

18- True love only comes once in a lifetime, so take it as it goes and enjoy every bit of it.

19- Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more, you prove me wrong.

20- True love is when a sight so simple as the eyes of another can bring a grown man to tears.

21- the only thing i wanna tell you is i love you..and the only thing i want you to know i wanna die for you.

22- Every moment we are apart feels like an eternity... But eternity isn't long enough when we are together.

23- Could we stay right here 'til the end of time, 'til the earth stops turning? I'm gonna love you 'til the seas run dry, I've found the one I've waited for.

24- They say 'The person we love is a candle lighting our soul.' If that is true, then you are the sun burning my soul.

25- You know you are truly in love when a simple touch or look brings a feeling of utter happiness over your body!

26- Love is true when it comes from the heart, not from the mouth.

27- To live life without you is to live life without love.

28- true love is like going fishing, always keep & love your best catch because once youve let it go guaranteed you'l never get it back again.

29- If your asking If i love you The answer is forever If your asking If i'll leave you The answer is never If you asking If i'll marry you The answer is I DO!!!

30- Over time things change and things disappear, but your love and your devotion stays embedded, like stone, in my heart for my eternal days.

31- You can only love a person when you are willing to cry over them.

32- If your love was all i had in this life, that would be enough until the end of time~Bless your weary heart and relax your mind, cuz im gonna love you boy until the end of time.

33- You are my life... when you're with me i am speechless... when i see you my knees go weak... if i had a rose for every time i kissed you i would walk through a never ending garden... i love you

34- true love dz not depend on d thgs uve shared but it depend on how much you sacrifieced 4 him/her....

35- I thought I loved him, but he had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is.

36- True love doesn't consist of holding hands, it consists of holding hearts

37- When there is true love, there are no regrets of the past.

38- Love is true when there aren't words to describe how you feel and actions never seem to be enough.

39- love is just like rain; it touches us all.

40- True love knows no boundaries. It is the people involved who create them.

41- True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about but few have seen.

42- Only those lovers that can compromise with one another without feeling stressed are truly in love!

43- True love endures, if it does not, then it was never true.

44- Love comes from the heart, but true love comes from the mind and soul.

45- A memory of true love is like a favorite song; no matter how many times it plays again, you never get tired of it.

46- Our love is forever, as we join our hearts together. Nothing is more pure, and gracious, than to live our lives as one, but in separate souls.

47- You can only know you truly love someone when your love takes you far beyond yourself.

48- Only True Love is forever, a special kind of love that transends through time and space. True Love is something that binds the two halves who become one for all eternity.

49- Friendship is good...love is better ..but real love is the best..if you find one...keep it

50- Remember that the truest love, is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other.

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment